Stress, fear, anxiety – if we start counting all those instances in life when we experienced these emotions, we may just lose count – get Yoga for stress relief.
Symptoms to know if you have anxiety disorder?
- You feel unusually panicky, scared and uneasy.
- You tend to get uncontrolled, obsessive thoughts of past traumatic experiences.
- You wake up from frequent nightmares.
- You tend to repeatedly wash your hands.
- You have problems sleeping.
- Your hands and feet stay unusually sweaty.
- You get frequent palpitations.
How can yoga exercises help get over anxiety?
Regular yoga practice can help you stay calm and relaxed in daily life and can also give you the strength to face events as they come without getting restless. Yoga practice ideally includes the complete package of asanas (body postures), pranayamas (breathing techniques), meditation, and the ancient yoga philosophy, all of which has helped several anxiety patients recover and face life with new positive and strength.
Yoga Asanas and relieve your stress of mind.
These yoga postures can help achieve a happy and healthy mind and body. Asanas help release tension and negativity from the system.
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- Matsyasana (Fish Pose)
- Janu Shirsasana (One-Legged Forward Bend)
- Setubandhasana (Bridge Pose)
- Marjariasana (Cat Stretch)
- Paschimottanasana (Two-Legged Forward Bend)
- Hastapadasana (Standing Forward Bend)
- Adhomukha Shwanasana (Downward Facing Dog)
- Shirshasana (Headstand)
- Shavasana (Corpse Pose)
Note:At the end of the yoga posture session, lie down inYoga Nidra to give your mind and body a few minutes of through relaxation.